About Monarch Powersports
Utah’s “Premier” Husqvarna & Zero Motorcycle Dealership
Monarch Powersports is a family owned and operated dealership in Orem, UT.
We carry the full line of Husqvarna and Zero Motorcycles. In addition, we carry Haibike and iZip Electric Bicycles, and apparel, accessories and gifts. We buy & sell many quality pre-owned bikes from all makes and manufacturers and welcome your trade-ins. We have a first rate service department offering everything from basic maintenance to full blow rebuilds.
We are open Tuesdays through Fridays 9am-6pm & Saturdays from 9am-4pm, closed Sundays & Mondays. Our Family and team members all ride. From ATVs, Side x Sides, OHV bikes in the mountains and dunes, to cruisers, touring bikes, & even sports bikes on the track. Come ride with us too. Our riders club meets monthly for meetings and more often for rides and events! We carry a wide selection of parts and have factory trained mechanics during all business hours.
Never ridden a street bike before and looking to learn? Come and try out our S.M.A.R.T. rider education simulation system. It's the proven safe way to learn to ride! It's very realistic and fun. The only one in the state of Utah!
THE MONARCH RECREATION VALUE STATEMENT
TO FOCUS ON RELATIONSHIPS,
TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS,
TO NEVER STOP IMPROVING,
TO BE THE BEST.
These are our underlying principal beliefs;
They must be known, owned demonstrated, And energized by all.
Eliminate call transfers whenever possible. If a person is not available, ask the customer's preference of message (personal or voice). Always follow - up with calls.
1. Exemplify our dealership's commitment to customer service and satisfaction daily.
2. Demonstrate respect, integrity, and pride with customers and each other.
3. The Monarch Recreation image and reputation rests on our people, our actions, our attitudes, and our relationships:
- Greet every customer with eye contact, a sincere welcome, and a smile.
- Engage the customer through our common interests (motorcycling, motor clothes, geography, riding experiences)
- Present yourself professionally with our customers "Good morning, good afternoon, Yes Sir, Certainly, My Pleasure, Thank You".
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness for ourselves and our work environment (desks, offices, benches, retail space.)
4. Always keep promises and commitments by being realistic, truthful, and honest.
5. Set high standards and never accept mediocrity. In order to be the best, we must achieve unparalleled standards.
6. Escort customers rather than pointing out directions.
7. Honor and uphold the Husqvarna & Zero image by studying and knowing our product, history, and being committed to training.
8. Be an ambassador of Monarch Recreation in and outside the workplace. Always talk positively. If you receive a complaint take ownership and resolve or communicate it to the appropriate person.
9. Use telephone etiquette. Answer within three rings and with a "smile."
10. Everyone at Monarch is empowered to break away from regular duties or conversations to address a customer's needs.
11. Take personal responsibility to report areas needing improvement. Take your position seriously and proactively work to advance processes. Communicate your suggestions for improvement.
12. Protect the assets of Monarch. Monitor and report security concerns, conserve energy, properly maintain our dealership, and protect our working environment.
13. Have fun & Ride Safe.
14. Monarch Recreation is one company with, One mission, one goal, and one focus..
TO BE THE BEST!